Monday 2 November 2009

Burly Burly Burlytastic

M&Ms were very lucky to perform at the Sailors Grave Burlesque evening in leeds on the 21st of October the evening was lovely, great performers, lovely people and finished off with a fantastic pesto pasta from M&S Simply Food and a Dirty Caramelicious McFlurry from McD'S.
I have been lucky enough to perform again at Daisys Peepshow in Huddersfield,.The act I performed well inflicted upon the audience was pretty much improvised with a rough outline as a guide, in true scream movies style I murdered the compere  throwing limbs an organs all around and then told the audience I thought burlesque was easy to which I proceeded with what I could call a burlesque routine. The audience loved it much to my dismay. One thing troubled me all evening about that act, how could the mesh eyes of my mask steam up? Was I so hot I was just to steamy for stage? Alas no twas the glasses I was wearing (I am but a simple fool)

This Saturday the 7th of November M&Ms will be on the road again performing at Sweet Burlesque in Burnley, we hope to whip up a gorerifficly good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment