Wednesday 26 August 2009

egyptian goddess roams the town

At the last minute as usual I glammed myself up for a photoshoot, normally I would slap on the war paint ala studio, however today would be different. A chance photo session with the girlys meant as the others beat their feet in a taxi to the studio, I strolled without a care as onlookers gawped at my egyptian makeup in all its golden and glittery finery. We arrived at the studio with a deadline of a one hour time slot thus time became a very precious commodity, I successfully managed to work out how to use all the fancy photography equipment and ensured all lighting was precise. once these bumblings were over a great 50mins of photographic fun was had by all involved . A further session has now been secured well in advance with a few hours of play this will provide more opportunities to experiment further with my lovely little camera.


No comments:

Post a Comment