Thursday 27 August 2009

An Evening of Free Range Creepery

What can I say this evening was brimming full of fun and frolicking. The first half of the evening consisted of a  fabulous birthday meal of free range fodder that I had to throughout the day painstakingly watch cooking within my oven. The second half of the evening involved myself practicing an act I am due to perform this friday at Daisy's Peepshow  and on the 11th of September at Hello Sailor Hebden Bridge.
The rehearsal initially wasnt very pretty as I thrust and twisted my self into a tether as my one of my closest friend howled in hysterics upon my studio room floor. Normally this act does not pose me any trouble but due to the nights im performing at a traditional arabesque song may not be suited, therefore the song is now Chris Issac baby did a bad bad thing.

So I donned my golden mask, caped up and proceeded to creep out my buddy, after 15mins she was cool and had me breaking a sweat as she posed as ringmaster to my clowning and began to successfully order me about to satisfy her need for performer perfectionism. Once we had the act bang to rights we concluded the evening with tea and cakes and a good old search of silver items on ebay. Hopefully the acts will be fantastic and I pay full  homage to the friend who made it all happen Monty Queen of SLB without you there would be none of our kind of freaky fun and the world would be tragic indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment